Prayer Need!!!

Hey guys...I'm having the last paper of my final exams on monday(21/4), then I'll be done with Year 1 of Psychology.

Please pray for me that I'll be able to absorb everything I study and and put all into the essays... I pray to not screw this last paper.
My previous papers were really bad, I totally have no confidence in scoring. sigh...
I'm now so stressed...*Argh...!!!!!*

My advice: when your friends or family wants to study psychology, ask them to think at least 10 times! =p Although it sounds fun, but exams and lab reports are not interesting at all!

But I believe my hardwork will be paid off well, as what we always learn from church:
What you sow is what you reap =)


And my friends & I caught our other 2 girlfriends making out in the bathroom.
one of them has boyfriend while the other one is a lesbian. They both are really close to me.
Its totally disturbing and makes me very worried...
I don't know what else I can do now...

0 comments: