helo w22!

some pretty inspirational quotes for your reading pleasure.

I believe in the sun,
even when its not shining.
I believe in love,
even when i feel it not.
I believe in God,
even when He is silent.

Faith is to believe what we do not see, and the reward of faith is to see what we believe.
~ Saint Augustine


God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing.
C. S. Lewis

the greatest gift is a portion of thyself
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

O God of second chances
and new beginnings.
Here i am, again
~Nancy Spiegelberg

Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi
Lord, make me an instrument of your peace,
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy;

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.

For it is in giving that we receive;

it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;

and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

Everybody can be great...because anybody can serve.
You don't have to have a college degree to serve.
You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve.
You only need a heart full of grace.
A soul generated by love.
~ Martin Luther King Jr.

If you judge people,
you have no time to love them.
~Mother Teresa

"I am a fragment of a mirror whose whole design and shape I do not know. Nevertheless, with what I have I can reflect light into the dark places of this world -- into the black places in the hearts of men -- and change some things in some people. Perhaps others may see and do likewise. This is what I am about. This is the meaning of my life."
Dr. Papaderos



Hate the sin, love the sinner.
Mahatma Ghandi

Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

0 comments: