Missin the land of food =(

Hello my dear W22!!! a huge greeting from London, England!!! i'm back safe and sound already =) so i thought I'd just let you all know.

So let me start off by saying thanks to all of you for your prayers and being there for me. You all have helped pick me up so many times that I know that God has truly blessed me with such amazing people in my life. For that, I am greatful.

I'm so sorry I couldn't see you all, namely people like Puiks, amanda, shaun, I saw Gor but I didn get a chance to talk to him so i'm missin u buddy.But I did get to meet your new member Regina and well yeah, I wish I had more time to spend in KL to catch up with you all and get to know Reg better. Ms. Michika was a realy blessing as well because she was there for me, textin me everyday to make sure i'm ok and she also came to church with me so i won't be alone. Thanks so much Michie =) Anyway, I would say that it was a good trip all in all. So Cher, where was that surprise lah? I waited up all night for you you know.hehehhe.

So my flight was pretty decent. It was tiring because altogether I Would have been traveling for about 19 or 20 hours so as you can imagine I totally KO last nite.hehhe. I was welcomed back to London with opened arms and my friends took me out for dinner which was great.Unfortunately, we ate malaysian food hahha, so I guess it wasn't too bad.

Well for those who I couldn catch up with, just to let you know what I have been doing during the week in KL. First thing I did was went for Andrew's cremation ceremony which was in his house then we went to a chinese cremation center next to the MPPJ cremation place. So that was what I came back for and I'm really glad I made it back in time.Btw, this was tuesday.

Since my parents have been aways in Japan for the week, it was just me and my sis at home, so I was up everyday to sned her to school, whereby after I dropped her off I went to my dad's office to help him do some work since he was away. So most of the time in KL, I was with my sis, workin and catchin up with friends. That's all I did after Andrew's. I got a chance to learn more about my friends and their family and I believe they are in need of some prayer.I've been praying really hard for them and I think they need W22 to help as well.Here are the few things that are at the top of the list for my prayers:

1)Andrew's parents. Pray that they will be strong and that God will help them be at ease.

2)my friend Agnes, her family is qutie close to Andrew so they are really sad about the loss of Andrew and Agnes's aunt who has Lukimea (i'm not sure how to spell) anyway, the doctors say that her aunty may pass soon so please pray for her aunt and for Agnes's family as they have been goin through a tough season whereby they are losing alot of close firends and family.

3) My good friend King. He is Andrew's best friend. In the pass 9 months, he lost his grandmother (grandma raised him), he lost his girlfriend for 7.5/8 years and now he's lost Andrew so he is going through a hard time as well.

4) My friend Elaine, whom her uncle just passed away yesterday morning (monday 14th april)

5) My bro who is going through a really tough time with his skin disease also known as eczema (i think its spelled that way).

Yeah so i think those are the most important things that needs our prayers. Of course we must also ray for the growth of cg, exams, work, assignments etc... Hey if any of you out there needs someone to pray for you please let me know, I'm more than willing =)

So anyway, within this pass week, I've had the chance to eat all my fav food, and my dear michika so nice to help me get fat with the ondeh ondeh which btw we left in the car and i totally forgot and then i remembered but we didn get to pass some to Reg, so Reg if ur readin, Mich was a total dear and bought u some ondeh-ondeh but we left it in the car since we were going for service so we are really sorry and I owe u ondeh-ondeh k? =) I'm also really glad that I got to catch up with you all and my other friends. I got to know my sister more and we talked alot. So I know more about her and whats going on in her life. I'm thankful that I got to see my parents even though it was jus for a day. I really do miss them a whole lot and I miss you all a whole lot more =")

So a big thanks to our Father in heaven, to my friends and family on earth. I love you all =)

Jonson.

1 comments:

Anonymous April 15, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

mich really treated you like a king! hehe i know she's very hospitable. haha yea the ondeh ondeh, left inside d car. but no worries, its ok =) Im sure mich did told u that i had some bad impressions on u...bcz of ur comments n all. haha but usually the bad impressions i have will turn out the opposite. so yea, no more bad impressions. i have 2 agree with mich that ure a nice guy. haha...cheers, reg.