A-C-C-I-D-E-N-T !!!

I shared this during cell last week. When people talk bout road accidents, we all say: choy! But this one is unusual. Thats why I label it under Praise Reports. Read on...

I met with an accident this morning, or rather my grandpa. We (Grandpa, grandma, and I) were on our way to my great grand father's graveyard in Selak Selatan, Sg Besi. I wasn't driving because I was not familiar with the roads. My grandpa made a U-turn at one of the traffic lights, and did not judge that a motor was coming very fast from the left. He couldn't brake enough while making the turning and the motor came flying and hit the car. The lady flew off her bike and landed on the ground.

O..M...G........

At that moment, I was stunt! I couldn't believe my eyes that an accident just took place. We all stopped the car by the road side and quickly got down. She had some head injury and was bleeding badly. We quickly drove her to the nearest hospital - UHKM.

Grandpa was shocked and I knew he was very panic. I tried to calm him down emotionally and to be a possibility thinker. I prayed non stop, and played some worship songs in my mind.

Thank God the lady was conscious. No life was in danger.
Thank God that no serious injuries on her head. Just a few stiches.
Thank God the little sang kancil (car) just had some dent, lamps were fine.
Thank God for this scary yet trauma experience to remind me to be extra careful on the road.


When the lady's husband came by, he saw how terrible my grandpa was and his age, thus he accepted our apology. He was really kind to us. Since she's not that badly injured, he just asked to pay for the damage, and both parties sign an agreement. So grandpa would not need to be fined. It is unusual for someone to be so calm and he was the one that comforted my grandpa by saying everything is under control, and its okay.

At that point in time, I felt that there were angels protecting us. God was in control, and it was not that bad after all, although I was having some slight trauma of the incident. We arrived home around 1pm. I was reluctant to go for service, and was exhausted, both mentally and physically. However, I made it a point to attend the 3.30pm service.

Keith preached last week, and it was awesome! I prayed in the spirit a lot during service, and felt that God's presence was strong in this place. I'm glad I made the decision to go. I know that situations like this is "God-Used", to strengthen my faith in Him even more. I knew that it's this kind of situation where we will grow and mature. Thank God for everything.

Love, Regina

0 comments: