Laos

Hey guys!! This is a LAOS post .. since i did a praise report about it..
SABAIDEE (hello in Laotian)... Laos is indeed a beautiful place, rich in its culture and the people are friendly and amazingly lovable.
I wanna thank God first and foremost for letting me go for this trip and to open myself to new experiences. I'm sure Laos is not the type of country where you would randomly go with your friends or family right.. so what an awesome chance!!
I'm happy as I was able to bless the kid's there and to just simply spend time with them. The littlest things put a smile on their face - this is what i feel our society today has lost.. we depend on expensive materialistic things.. but then again we can't compare.. because they haven't seen what we've seen.. they haven't experienced what we have.. so they are just happy... which is good.. we need to appreciate things more i suppose.. what do you reckon??
yess.. so that was just some random short rant.. now ill just post some pics..

hehehe Khob Chai (thank you in Laotian)

Lovelove Haruka!!!

3 comments:

◆ Michika ◆ April 5, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

p.s. Nice Hat =)

sarat April 6, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

that hat is everywhere har! howdy doo! lols

W22 & W45 April 7, 2008 at 2:09 AM  

haha ya laa my friend practically gave it to me .. i guess lol