Endless Blessings

Hey guys, im just gonna post and share with u guys about all my blessings since the recent building fund.. for me to keep into account and track also :P

1. A week after pledge, I've received Rm 10,000 to buy a new guitar. New guitar cost Rm 5, 700 after discount.
2. Received Rm 700 blessings from relatives in Tawau, December 12 - 15, 2007, mission trip.
3. Received Rm 400 from Bursary awards in Church
4. Blessed with PlayStation Portable during Chinese New Year.
5. Receive Rm 500 out of the blue from my dad recently.

hrmm.. theres alot more i don't really remember.. i remember once middle of 2007, i was really broke dead..and i really wanted to go Singapore for Emerge07.. it was my first time in Singapore after decades.. towards a week before Emerge07, cellgroup and worship team bless me Rm 200 to go Singapore, my sister gave whatever she have left for me (it was towards the end of the month so we left little..) and a few more i kinda forgot.. but such blessings really brought me to another level in my life..

Simple stuff that you can do and never realise how much it can mean to others.. :)

Gordon.

0 comments: