Do you have one??


Hi guys, how are you doing??
This is my very first blog entry..

Well, just want to share with you guys a little about my 2nd annivesary.. WooWoo...
Yesterday, which is 9th April 2008, MS and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary of "pak toh-ship".
As I look back, its really God's blessing upon my life, and I really enjoy this healthy relationship.

Well, we went to Ampang (Korean village) to find the best Korean food.
This is what I heard from most of the people.. "eat korean food must go ampang!"
Therefore, we went.
I made phone calls and asked around for the -best Korean restaurant-, then my friend, Alex Loo (who stays in Ampang) told me there this very very nice one opposite the guard house. And we must go give it a try..

So I happily drove MS there, with super high expectancy..
Teng teng teng teng~ We entered the restaurant..
"Aniyo hasaiyo...." We were greeted by all these voices..

To my surprise, there was no other customer, besides all the waiters and waitresses..
Immediately I looked at my watch, it says 7:05pm, "why isnt' there anyone else??"
"Hmm... Maybe Korean eat late dinner... Maybe is very expensive, so not a lot of people can afford"
Many thoughts ran through my mind...
We places our order, and the food was fast, because all the waiters and waitresses served only us...

To cut the story short, the variety of side dishes are very little, the meat was hard.
Sigh.. we were totally not satisfied..
"AlexLoo, you better not stay in Ampang anymore lar..."

Both me and MS still think that the one in Taipan, above OldTown Kopitiam, that's the best so far. Go there if you wanna have nice Korean food!!!

SO, why is my title "Do you have one??"
Hehe.. because I received a Ray-Ban sun-wear from MS!!
Is the first sun-wear in my life.. I really like it.. Looks cool.. Thx bei...
Maybe, one day Cell group can go vacation at the beach, then we can all wear our sunglasses.. Hehe..
Its gonna be nice :)

Yeah, I gave her a scrapbook (which looks like magazine), and it cost me of few sleepless nights.. a Roxy jacket and a pair of shoes :)

Ok lah...I think that's all about it...
Will keep on learning how to blog..


Always,
-kw-

2 comments:

waikok April 11, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

"Do you have one"

no wo.. kee wee..U want to get me one?hahaha

Anonymous April 13, 2008 at 11:35 PM  

Congrates man, wear it for our next recuitement, HAHA. we won't mind u to wear it on duty time, so u can be black enough.