another M.P.N

helo w22 !! -some near, some far!!!

u guys looked like u had soooooooo much fun on my abang's birthday!!!!!
did anyone have the risotto? i heard its good!!
happy birthday bro! 20 sounds so grown up now theres no (insert number)-teen! omg!

anyway, i have a, like Har says, MPN (major prayer need)!

i've applied for 5 scholarships and am still waiting for replies! i really need a scholarship as to reduce financial load on parents for studying abroad and also to live a comfortable (non working life) when i'm studying there. i'd be grateful for even a partial scholarship!! well actually this prayer is more for my parents who are really trying their best to provide for my education. so yeah..

pls pray for me, can? thanks ya.. really appreciate it!

feel free to run any prayer requests by me ya.. i'll gladly pray for u!!!!

hugs,
the other Tung.
(sara)



0 comments: