w22 you're the best!

Hey guys!Just wanna tell you guys that I had one of the best birthday ever.I enjoyed watching the video it made me laugh till I cried.Haha.It really made me remember all the good times we had.No other bunch can replace all the moments of fun and laughter...I'm serious.Only we crack the lamest and most random jokes.Aaron, and Yu wen join the gang!lol.I gotta say w22's got talent!I got something to say for each one of you..


...haha no la nothing bad!


Cher: OMG you're good at this reporting thing,you look like you just made out with some camera guy behing the scenes before shooting.Of course I don't mean kee wee.(haha).


Gor: My goodness you're such a good Chris Crocker,acting so gay n all.Cher told me you were so random but so good


Kee Wee: Aiyo...haha.You suit that part,cher said after you "dig" your nose you touched her keyboard..ee.haha no la.Really like china man.wahaha.I keep laughing


Puiks: You loook SOOooo Helga la.I kept laughing at your one night stand thing.You're such a sot ke woman


Jessie:Hip Hop Yo!I like it


Aaron:Haha...You da dua puluh sen dude,you're so funny.I can't wait to meet u


Michika: So cute you hello kitty..!You really sound so japanese


Sara: Haha I knew you'd be one of the bimbos you make a good one!Very natural


Haruka: Babe,you lookin soo totally hot.You acted well as a blonde..


Yu wen:You look so sweet..i can't wait to get to know you.



I can't thank you guys enough for making my birthday so special...and yes I cried..cause it was so emo at the end.I feel so cared about.I really do,I know that I can always depend on cell group.I feel so blessed to be a part of this family where we really discover the meaning of true friendship.I love each one of you!


I'll leave you guys with this picture of how I celebrated mine in Sydney with my friends.:)Till then,will update more after the exams.*Hugs





0 comments: