Today is someone's birthday,someone very special and close to my heart...non other than my bestest...est..test....friend cheryl!


(don't kill me for putting up these pics..:P)

You're turning 20 already...!All grown up now..I'll never forget how our friendship started...back in those school days...

I was lost in this world,discouraged,broken,insecure and always looking for acceptance...

Till I met you,you seemed pretty,smart and all that.You talked to me,started being interested in my life..and most of all cared about me..


I thought to myself why would you wanna befriend me,I weren't who you think I was,I had such low self esteem.BUT you continued to never give up on me,praying for me and always telling me to 'forgive others' when I felt bitter.You led me to Christ and constantly told me about His unfailing love for me.










We were been best friends ever since!We were young,crazy and passionate for God....


So much memories and fun times together..I'll never forget!


I remember how you always fall asleep in class they call you the sleeping girl..and Puan Seah thought you have some kinda 'night' job..


I'll never forget the fun times we had with our homies...where we'll just keep laughing non stop because we were crazy





..remember how on IU day ,you worked so hard for it to be a success,when it was over..I told you "you did it cher!".You never gave up even though Mrs Mah told us that we couldn't have an IU.But in the end,you fought your way through,nothing was impossible..



You've achieved so much in school with your talents in school...I remember how you got 2nd place for the 1500m race.Your lips were blue!It scared me...



Our BEST FRIEND rings from diva...haha it was weird.It left a green stain around our finger..i think it was some kinda moss...


For all these years of friendship we stuck through thick and thin,cause even when we fought...we became closer..

I can't thank God enough for a friend like you who understands me more than anyone else,cares about my deepest fears and worries and made my burden your burden...


...you completely change my life and taught me how to be a person of character.Just wanna tell you that even though I'm here in Sydney,I wish I was there to celebrate with you.I know there will be many more birthdays we will celebrate together in years to come because I know our friendship is one that will always last..!







Love Krys Tay Naa

0 comments: