Blessed by Ps. Robb Thompson

This special Excellence Conference was really amazing and I'm 100% sure that everyone who went (even only for one night) are blessed.
I must say it is so relevant to my life especially I'm now in the season of changing and growing.
I totally cried out during worship on Tuesday night. I was so touched. And after I got home, I just set everything aside, clear my mind and played "Heart After You"(CHC-Cross) & "Surrender All"(Parachute Band) on my iPod, and just worship Him and prayed. I had never experience God so much before this. He just keep talking to me. Telling me in order to move on, I need to be strong, forgive and to let go of the sadness, disappointment that some of my friends brought to me last year and so much so much more.
I know choosing this Narrow Way, this walk with God is not going to be easy, but I will be strong and run the race of life together with all of you and shine for God!!!

Quite a number of you guys couldn't make it for both Monday and Tuesday night. Aww~ dont feel sad.
Here I'll share the points that Ps. Robb talked about (you guys who went can please help me add in some notes if you think there are more to share? and also can help those like Sara, Jessie, Yew Jin, Aaron they all to understand better. thanks!)

Keys to Unlock God's Abundance
Monday (2nd June 2008)

  1. The most celebrated demon in all of Hell was the one assigned to convince you that God wants you poor. Ps. 65:11 ; 35:27 Gen 13:2 ; 14:23 Prov 10:32 Acts 30:25
  2. Prosperity is having more than enough provision to fulfill what God requires. Deut 8:18, 2 Cor 9:12-16; Phil 4:11-19 (God greatest pleasure is when we believe in Him)
  3. God will not give you a future that make Him unnecessary. Deut 8:7-17; Prov 3:5-6; Phil 1:29
  4. Poverty is not the lack of money, Poverty is the proof of misguided money. Prov 11:24-25; 3:9-10; 28:22 (Giving is a proof that we have conquered GREED)
  5. We all get 24 hours a day. The only difference between any of us is how we spend them. Col 4:5; Prov 21:5; 28:20 (Time is greater than money)
  6. A life without a harvest is proof you have invested in the wrong people. Luke 6:38; 2 Chron 20:35 (Quality of your soil determines the size of harvest)
  7. Giving to God what belongs to Him, guarantees God giving to us what grace provides. Lev 27:30; Mal 3:6-10 [Give Him what he ask for(tithe) & Ask from God a seed that we can sow]
Tuesday (3rd June 2008)
  1. Abundance is the reward of the sower, while lack is the consequence of the hoarder. Pro 11:24-25; 3:9-10; Luke 6:38; Phil 2:3 (Be humble, and think other people are better than us & TRUST Him) **(Our life will never be based on the verses we like!)*
  2. Obedience is the master key that unlocks heaven's abundance. Is 1:19-20 ; Deut 28:1-2; Deut 28:47-48; James 1:22-25.
  3. The greatest test any man will ever face is the fearsome test of "prosperity". Deut 8:11-17; Prov 11:28 (Never allow money to be the protector in our life, remember the Lord always) 1tim 6:7-10 Greed has no power over us!
  4. Everything in your future is created by something in your present. 2Cor 9:6-7; Gal 6:-7; 1Kings 17:6-7; 1Chron 29:11-12. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, bring the seed to God, let him multiply it, and harvest is on its way to our life. The proof of love is the seed we sow.
Much love,
Michika =)

p.s. And I bought the book "ART of DISTINCTION" written by Ps Robb. You guys can borrow if you want.

p.p.s Aaron, make sure you finish the book no matter how long you're gonna take. it is definitely worth your investment and will add values to your life =)

0 comments: