Emergency Prayer Need!

*Updated*
My dear dad has discharged from hospital on the next day(which is Thursday).
The X-ray results were okay. He is fine now and resting at home. Just he needs to watch his diet.
Thanks for everyone's prayers and God's healing.


Hey W22!! This is Important.

My dad was admitted into hospital yesterday after medical check up.
The doctor said that hes got a bit of infection in his lungs or something.
He has heart problem since around 5 years ago, so his health wasn't good since then...
I'm not quite sure about the actual condition because I haven't get to speak to my dad.
But according to my mum, he is able to discharge today IF the result from X-ray is okay.
No news till now... its around 5.30pm already.

I'm really worried and there's nothing else I can do besides praying for him.
Please pray together with me that God lays healing hands on him, so that hes able to discharge from hospital soon. And also provide *extra*extra strength and patience for my mum to take care of him (My dad is a fatty).

Thanks a million.
Mich.

0 comments: