heyy guys!!!

My NeW CoNnEct (head jerk) Group!

ellooo this is my first time writing a post for the blog.I'm excited.hehe...sorry for being MIA for a while.I've been so busy with exams.Just to let you know I still keep thinking bout you guys alot and I miss you guys very much.I miss you too Kee Wee...and everyone else!Lee Choo,Cher,Pui,Gor,Gor's sexy sis ,and mum,Har,Regina,Jessie,Harukajukuka,Sara,Regina,Gossip Boy,PANG!my favorite,the new guys,"hello:)" looking forward to meeting muscle guy..and not forgetting Jon...and er..Tim??hehe.Forgive me if I've missed anyone.

ANYWAY..yeah so just wanna tell you bout my new connect group and everything.Back then I was still scouting around,I went to hillsong church at first..went to their connect a couple of times.So yeah this is a picture of some of them


..most of them are singaporeans and malaysians.I can really relate to them..I mean,our jokes are the same and everything.Haha..But nothing beats our w22jokes.We're the best.

Here's a picture of the church...back home in KL we're like whoa....HILLSONG.But over here it's like...oh ok.Normal..hehe.Few Sundays back Hugh Jackman was at Hillsong attending the service..HUGH JACKMAN..apparently his nanny goes to hillsong.Gosh.Wish I was there..my friends saw him.


And they have their own bus as well



Well anyways I was still deciding...I went to CCC Oxford Falls the first week I was here. Esther's (Pastor's wife) brother and mum brought me there.It's really really nice..the place is SO HUGE.They have an Art Gallery there,with all Phil Pringles paintings...they all look so professional and they sell it for a very high price.If some of you don't know how his paintings look like,one of it is hanging on Pastor's office wall..the picture of the cross.Really nice..Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of it.:(Sorry guys.But NVM....I ended up visiting their satellite church instead.It was mind blowing..the atmosphere was so spiritual and everyone was into the heart of worship.The pastor was really so so good.He's very inspiring,funny,energetic and Passionate.He is really a person of substance.He's a lebanese but he grew up in Australia...His name is Anthony Shalala..yes...funny I know!

Meet the Shalala's



..that's his wife...very pretty.Such a powerful woman of God.I do want to be just like her...she's like a Joyce Meyer!She preaches sometimes.Really inspiring..!

So yeah after lots of prayer and asking God which Church I should be planted in I knew in my heart that this was the church I wanted to be in:)Every Sunday I feel like my faith is being challenged and taken to a higher level.It brings me so much out of my comfort zone..somewhat uncomfortable..But exciting.I've learnt to really look fear in the eye and command it out of my life in Jesus name!So I've learnt so much from living away from home.


So..this was on my way to Central City Church (a satellite church of CCC)

nice maple leaves...It's now the end of autumn.



And meet my new CG leader..Rita Lahoud


...she's very friendly,understanding,spiritual and a very good leader.Very blessed to be under her.

and of course a few of my CG members...I don't really have a picture of all of them.Will get one and show you guys soon.

*Yawn..well it's like 2.30AM here.I think I'll stop here.Will post up other stuff soon about my Uni life and friends..Just for the record,my math tutor's name is David Crocker.Man,first time I heard it,I kept thinking of the song...gimme gimme..and kept laughing to myself.

Last but not least I do miss Abel..haha
Sorry la..have to add that in...

..and yes we're still the lamest couple in the world...hehe

He's coming in 15 days and I'm counting down.Can't wait...

Anyway I miss you guys.So much...till then..:)

..spot the pimple..

0 comments: