Dear W22, I'm back!

I've started class yesterday, Monday actually, but I missed it.

2nd year of Psychology Major is getting much harder I would say. Imagine getting handful of assignments on the second day of class. And I'm always the one who struggles to stay awake during lectures =p

So yea, this holiday is great! Not really perfect timing and all. At least I had enough rest to prepare myself for this new semester. The trip to Hello Kitty land wasn't as interesting I would say. But I got some blessings tho. Will share bout it later, just read on.

One thing I miss the most at home is my daddy's cooking, the taste of home. Even some normal steam fish can taste like heaven. My dad can cook really well! (Girls who are single, better find a husband who can cook! I'm finding one as well...pray about it! haha.)

I have an M.P.R (Major Praise Report). Its about the financial condition in my family. Previously one of my dad’s businesses was losing money I guess its because the lacked of experience in running F&B business. Therefore they were kinda stressed because they have to use the money from other businesses to cover the expenses and stuff... After praying and praying and praying, they finally found someone to take over. My parents are obviously super happy. Praise the Lord~

Ok, move on to my grandma, who has Alzheimer. She bathes like 5 times and above a day then she said that she didn’t bathe for 3 days. Something that really impressed me was, she reads the bible everyday and look forward to every week’s church service, and prayer meetings. She remembers the exact date and time for each services and prayer meeting. Its indeed a miracle for an Alzheimer patient.

Then finally, M.P.N. My uncle in Fukuoka, mum's brother, recently lost his job as a professor in the University Hospital. He was sick and hospitalized for one whole month due to unknown virus infection, its really bad. Hundreds of ulcer in the mouth and even down the throat, so he couldn't eat any solid food, even drinking water is very very torturing. He cried because of the pain.
And the politics in the workplace was really bad. The other assistant professors sort of forced him to resign while he is sick so that they could climb up to his position. Therefore he resigned and hes now jobless. Please help me and my family to pray for his speedy recover and also a better job (hes just claimed some unemployment insurance they have this thing in Japan, so yea, currently he still gets financial income but it only last for 6 months.)

Last but not least, the big blessing that I got from Hello Kitty Land.

some iPod vending machine

0 comments: