Hey W22, I love you all very much...

Hey W22 so Michika sent me the video and I loved it. In return here is one of me saying thanks. Mind you that I may look funny buecause I cried watchin your video plus it is 1am and im tired from a day of sports and not much studyin. Also I am very homesick =(

Anyway I'd also like to extend a warm hello to our new members and thx for making the video, btw michika ur arms are super buff eh???

Well jus to quickly update u all, my exams are comin up in 2 weeks and im not ready because my study plan has been messed up wtih a lot of work. im realyl home sick thx to you all but I LOVE YOU ALL for it. Im sorry if ive been MIA, but ive been really busy with projects.unfortunately for me my project also run through my xams which makes i ttougher to study. Well I can't wait to be abck in KL. jus to let you all know, I should be arrivin Kl on the 13th of July if I am not mistaken. so i will see you all then. Thank you sooo much and I love you all too.

P.S. Happy Birthday Yvoone =)

0 comments: