My decision between blogspot and multiply

OKIE ppl so here is my final conclusion of wat i think and feel of both sites. I like multiply for the reason that we can see different things on one page. wat im tryin to say is like i can see a place for blog, a place for daily words, photos, music, video, etc all on one page. as in comparison to blogspot all i can see is jus post after post so it is more difficult to get around on the page. What i like about blogspot is the cbox.If we can get that into multiply then it would be a really good site. Also i see that ppl are really dead on multiply. we should all get active lah i dunno how u ppl are all doin at home. I think someone should keep updating the daily inspirations on multiply. Thx puiks for the inspiration it did get me through a really tough day =) apart from that i dun really like blogspot as much as i do multiply. but i do believe we can make the multiply page more attractive and less boring. i mean the layout is good but the scheme is not really appealing. so im sure who ever did the multiply page can do something about that.

Room for improvement:

-everyone should put down their birthday in the events calender
-keep updating photos and daily inspirations
-is it possible to put up a playlist of music by hillsong, matt redman, planetshakers, etc...???? cos CD's here are super duper over priced. something like 10 to 15 pounds a disc so it is on the very high side.
-start posting ppl!!!! I want to knoe how all of you are doing!!!
-Pls take down my blog cos im not even writting in it anymore hahahha. it is soooo dead. I dun have the time to sit and write endlessly in my blog although i do wish i can.
-er yup, UK is great but studies are all i do around here =(
-Miss u all and love you all!!!!

0 comments: