A Blessing from the Man himself....

Hey W22 How have u all been? its been awhile now. I miss u alll so much and i miss CG and Church even more.anyway i jus wanna share a praise report.I jus got back from Barcelona yesterday mornin. I had a 5 day trip with some friends and it was amazing.we had a good time there.unfortunately for me on the last nite, i was pickpocketed. Praise God that no one got hurt. Praise God that he let me realized that I was being pickpocketed so when the guy was taking my wallet i could feel it. SO i grabbed the guy round his neck and ask for my wallet back. he threw it some distance away but in that time i did not noe that he had already taken my money and my credit card.I really thank God that it happened to me because I was very cautious of these things so i knew that i was getting pickpocketed.also I really thank God that I was the one who got pickpocketed and not any of my friends because if it was anyone else but me they would have lost everything.at least i got my wallet back with everything in it except my money adn my credit card.I am most thankful to God that no one was hurt in this time and I am also thankful that God has made me mentally strong. I was not shaken up and I was still thinking straight. Honestly to say i do not feel that i have lost anything because money is materialistic it can be replaced. We all know that God is a good God. even if we dun ask for it he is always there watching over us and protecting us. Amen

0 comments: