MIA Report: Aaronoid!

No, Im NOT constipated! Just yawning...

Im givin you all W22 and W45 homies all the wazzups and hollas from the Liverpool, UK! Yeah live coverage and export qualiteee! I do miss everyone. Roughly a year has passed since I joined W22 and now w45. Wow, time flies when you're having fun! Not homesick yet, don't know if Im that type though...haha

So far so good so nice. I wouldnt complain - about the weather, food, culture, internet, people. Just live with it. Enjoy it. Appreciate it. Like they say, don't let anything take your joy away :) Haha. Oh the weather. Its just kinda 'different'...comparable to Genting la seriously. Just a bit more unstable and much cooler. Need more sunshine. Would love more of it!

Oh by the way, if you guys haven't got any updates, I kinda got myself tied in a knot. Yeah, I just simply got the authority, responsibility and honour (and burden) of being the course representative. Gulps. Honestly just for being noisy, very vocal, loud, and able to fake a British accent! Something new, never done it in my whole life! Never a class monitor, AJK, club president, or prefect before! So guys and gals, I'm gonna need the power of your prayers to do this right! Seriously! Thanks in advance :)

And Gordon's prayer for me on my last Sunday in CHC hasn't come to pass yet...haha if some of you remember, it was quite a 'funny' item so maybe this may ring bells!

Isn't this sickeningly familiar, Bkt Tinggi perhaps?

Ps: Note to Yuwen I'm not sure how you gonna like it here but Im loving it here so far; Liverpool is seriously the place to be (for me at least!) Most of the things you need is within walking distance, so it's gonna be convenient. And yeah, expect a LOT of walking! :)

Just another random post from just another guy from the covenant,
AARON!!

0 comments: