Updates from Sydney

Hey there guys,it's been too long since I last posted something here.I'm actually in the midst of my exams.So busy and so stressed but it's all good.I'll post up pictures just to let you guys know what's been happening in my life.Enjoy:)

Abel and I at Presence Conference..




Presence Conference is by Christian City Church,they have it every year.It's my 2nd time going for this conference and it's really awesome,very spirit filled and you've got the world's finest preachers.Pastor Phil,AR Bernard,Steve Munsey and Marcoss Witt.Pastor Kong is coming next year.

Having dinner at a famous bbq ribs place called hurricanes.
Person on the left is Esther Ku's brother,his family lives in Sydney.

Waiting for the train...

With my friend at her graduation..


Some of my close friends...one indonesian one taiwanese..
My hong kong friends...they talk super hong-ky like

my indonesian friend..
My singaporean friend..he's mixed.

Well that's all,I have other pics but I don't have the time to post it up now.Miss you all so much.

With Love,
Krystiiiiiiiiiiiiiinaaaaaaaaaaaa

0 comments: