Reg's Praise Report

After 4 years of studies and exams, I've officially graduated from TARC with Advanced Diploma in Business Economics. My final semester results were released two weeks ago. To my surprise, I managed to score 3A's and 1B+, which was my best results ever in my 4 years of college examinations. Praise God! This final sem results has pulled up my CGPA, plus I would be able to graduate with distinction in my Advanced Diploma!



Well, just after I fulfilled my building fund in early March, I received a surprise phone call from one of my lecturer regarding my results. He told me that I was the only one who scored A for his "super challenging" subject - Strategic Planning Management, where I then found out that almost half of my classmates failed that particular paper, including the top student in my class! I was shocked for a moment. But then, I believe that it was God who gave me the ability to remember, write and score well for the examination.

God has enlarged my capacity and opened up numerous opportunities for me to share my success story to my classmates. Most importantly, I am able to glorify God with my results and continuously encourage my classmates to keep up an excellent spirit, for God will be their strength even in difficult times.

Since I joined City Harvest in October 2007, my results kept improving every semester. While I faithfully serve in the worship team and cell group, God has increased my faith in Him like never before. We have to be broken by God in order for God to use us even more.

Thus, I truly believe that balance is an important key to excel well in every area that we are committed in. Amen!

"You are the salt of the earth...and light of the world" Matthew 5:13-14

0 comments: