Have you got the amount in your heart already?

Alright people
The most exciting season of year 2008 has come! Arise and Build!
As we pledge this weekend during service, the excitement will officially begin!
This year, the targeted amount is 3,000,000. There goes without saying, our pledge are supposed to be higher than last year, isn't it?
I can't wait to pledge and start to think of how to earn the amount of money because I don't have much money at all!
For me, saving is harder than anything because my only income is the monthly allowance I get from my parents and I think it is only enough for me to survive through the month.
Nonetheless, I believe that God will provide me enough and open up heaven's door to pour down his blessings on us, who are willing to give sacrificially.

Remember last year's Arise and Build season, Gordon was blessed with a huge amount of money and he even got his dream guitar because his precious guitar died on him...
Then Cheryl also got lots of blessings from her parents, relatives and people around her...
Mind you, all these blessings came even before they fulfill their pledge! How amazing God can work in our lives, isn't it?
Besides the two of them, I believe many others have been blessed in many ways as well.

So, think of the city we live in today, think of running this vision together as a church.
We want to give our best and build a big house of God.
The new building is designed to fit 3000 people, according to Pastor Kevin, there will be a rock climbing site in church!!!
Doesn't that makes you have the urge to hang out in our new church already?

Mich~*

0 comments: