Jonson's Update

Hello my lovely lovely W22!!! I miss you all sooo much and I owe you all a thousand apologies for being quite MIA. Anyway I am now coming to the end of my 4th week of my second year of uni. It has been very busy and tiring it is really impossible to understand how I have time to even do my own work hahha. My schedule this semester is terrible!!! I start 9am everyday. On monday, tuesday and thursday I finish at 5, on wednesday at 4 adn on friday at 6pm so you can only imagine that I am averaging 35 hours a week of lectures and this excludes the labs that I am to have in the coming future. *BIG SIGH* anyway that is that for my uni schedule. I have also been really busy organizing the malaysian society here as Nottingham games is only next month I have been sorting out all the sports stuff like registrations, team trials, trainings and coaching. I am currently coaching our netball, volleyball and basketball team which is quite alot. I am also training with our badminton and table tennis players as they have no one else to train with so yeah i've been so busy I barely had time to go gym. But I did have time for a quick trip down to London last weekend for something truly amazing. I and our dearly beloved ms Tung Tung went to watch DELIRIOUS? on saturday night!!! check it out....



Me And Tung Tung

















Me and Helena

Helena, Chea Ming & Sara
Delirious? was a most amazing night. It was soooo spirit filled and it really turn up the heat for me. I was truly blessed to be able to attend their concert and whats more, I am seeing them again this weekend as they are coming to my Uni!!! hahaha. How great is our God that he can bless me twice like this. Anyway, I will update soon again, I have to rush off because I have a math test tomorrow. I hope you all are doing well. Take care....
With much love,
Jonson

2 comments:

W22 & W45 October 25, 2008 at 3:45 PM  

woww jonzz....u look like ure having fun with sara too...so lucky to watch delirious live!!..it must have been great..

jessie October 26, 2008 at 4:30 PM  

ya..I want to watch too! :)