Hello W22 !!!

A long time ago, a child was born to a queen and king and she was called Snow White. When the queen died, the king married again. This new queen was wicked and hated Snow white... ...

Is grandmother story time.. yea... TAIPOH is back!!! wakakakak ehem... ... I am Yvonne laa... the the pretty-cute-kepoci Pui Kar always called me taipoh... so I also.. =) Hows life guys!! I miss Cheryl... I miss everyone... I know abit story of you guys also...

To: Kee Wee
I am sad because I left cell group previously... Previously I really don't know how to face you. For so many time I want to call you, but I really don't dare, because I am so scared I will hurt your feelings...Sorry Kee Wee, sorry that I left W22, but please... wait for me ok? wait for me to come back.

To: Cheryl
Cheryl, I miss you very much. Really. I heard you are very happy now... everyone treat you very good... and i heard that you are in love! I am sooooo happy !!!

To: Gordan
To me, you are really a nice guy Gordan, because you always help me to bully Pui Kar!! Thanks for that.
Seriously, Thank you so much... I know you always take care of Pui kar... Thank you =) Besides... *evil smile* i heard you are in love too!! wakakakaka... I wanna meet her ok?

To: Pui Kar
Ehem... *act like old lady* don't bully the others ok? but let the others bully you never mind. lol...

To: Michelle
Hey girl... THANK YOU. You know what I thank about rite? =)

To: Krystina
I don't know hows your life now... but I miss you too =P

To : All member W22
Please wait for Yvonne to come back ok?


With Love,
Yvonne

0 comments: